Neal
Live life, don't let it live you!
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2006
- Messages
- 1,518
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- Darlington, England, United Kingdom
PS - Scroll right down for updated pictures!
Well, my first picture on here, and here I am with a wig on in a cocktail bar in Greece the other day. I've got no normal pictures of me, only me trying to act daft. The second picture is a mugshot I think, or I might of been acting daft, I really can't remember.
Click thumbnails for full size pictures (I think).


Now for the embarresment of peoples replies!
Neal
Well, my first picture on here, and here I am with a wig on in a cocktail bar in Greece the other day. I've got no normal pictures of me, only me trying to act daft. The second picture is a mugshot I think, or I might of been acting daft, I really can't remember.
Click thumbnails for full size pictures (I think).


Now for the embarresment of peoples replies!
Neal















