Mbsqw1d - August 2020 Tank of the Month Winner!

🐠 Tank of the Month Starts Now! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
Click here to enter!

mbsqw1d

Fish Aficionado
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
Its an honour to have taken part let alone win this competition. The other tanks are phenomenal.
I'd like to start off by thanking everyone who voted, Severn Trent for supplying me with an outstanding supply of water (should be for that price), my kids for not pouring paint or bleach or something in the tank. The sea for washing up a fine selection of pebbles onto the beach for me to pinch. Fluval for making stuff, and finally, plants - where would we be without plants?
Lots of love. MB :hooray:
ps - where's my banner?

JuiceBox52

Passionate about fish and their care
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
Its an honour to have taken part let alone win this competition. The other tanks are phenomenal.
I'd like to start of by thanking everyone who voted, Severn Trent for supplying me with an outstanding supply of water (should be for that price), my kids for not pouring paint or bleach or something in the tank. The sea for washing up a fine selection of pebbles onto the beach for me to pinch. Fluval for making stuff. And finally, plants - where would we be without plants?
ps - where's my banner?
Bravo!:clap:

LostBear

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to start of by thanking everyone who voted, Severn Trent for supplying me with an outstanding supply of water (should be for that price), my kids for not pouring paint or bleach or something in the tank. The sea for washing up a fine selection of pebbles onto the beach for me to pinch. Fluval for making stuff. And finally, plants - where would we be without plants?
ps - where's my banner?
Beautiful speech.

Vair' vair' moving . . .

<sniffs>

<wipes away a tear>

Most reactions