eaglesaquarium

Life, Liberty & Pursuit of the perfect fish tank
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Well, better late than never:

Congrats go to:

Alasse   :nod:  :good:  :clap:

And as always, thanks to all who entered and voted.

stanleo

Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
That is gorgeous! Do you have a journal about tank somewhere? What is that stunning red leafed plant? Do you do co2 injection?

sawickib

Reaction score
Congrats Alase beautiful tank, i could never do something like that even if i tried.

KirkyArcher

Reaction score
That is gorgeous! Do you have a journal about tank somewhere? What is that stunning red leafed plant? Do you do co2 injection?
It's not required for artificial plants, but it does look very nice!

Alasse

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Thanks guys.....i'd like to give a big shout out to all who entered, everyone had well worthy tanks!!

stanleo said:
Most of the plants in here are fake (the red one certainly is). I wanted to prove that you can have a beautiful 'planted' tank using fake plants :)

Reaction score
I love it! Great job Alasse. I was actually going to buy some fake plants of the swords I want because the real ones are too big and I knew yours looked gorgeous. Well deserved win!

OP
eaglesaquarium

eaglesaquarium

Life, Liberty & Pursuit of the perfect fish tank
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Alasse said:
Thanks guys.....i'd like to give a big shout out to all who entered, everyone had well worthy tanks!!

Most of the plants in here are fake (the red one certainly is). I wanted to prove that you can have a beautiful 'planted' tank using fake plants

I think that you've made that point very strongly.

stanleo

Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
Yeah after I posted that comment I noticed that those were goldfish and was too embarrassed to correct myself! LOL but you definitely made the point about having a beautiful setup with fake plants.

l_l_l

Reaction score
Very well deserved! Solid competition! Congrats to all!

daizeUK

Fish Botherer
Reaction score
Congrats Alasse! :)  Great arrangement skills.

maurizio

Reaction score
Alasse said:

Most of the plants in here are fake (the red one certainly is). I wanted to prove that you can have a beautiful 'planted' tank using fake plants
Wow, there ARE beautiful-looking fake plants out there!
Who's the producer of yours??