Mango Pleco

Sasha

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
:D Welcome!

I had a platy who was a finicky eater. She ignored brine shrimp, but loved bloodworms and only nibbled on tiny fish flakes.

I took a trip at my LFS today and saw a bunch of plecs but the one that caught my attention was the mango plec. I have been searching the web and didn't find any good info on this species, so I came here. Anybody who owns them plz give me some info about them like what they eat, water condition and temp, size, etc.... They go for about $50 canadian, is that expensive or overprice? I don't mind paying that amount for such a beautiful fish :p but i don't want to get rip off :angry:

Look on Planet Catfish. Any info on catfish and it will 99% of the time be there

Magno Plecos/Magnum Plecos L047 reach roughly 12 inches in captivity.It enjoys the cover of bog wood and sturdy plants but not too bright of a light. As far as water is concerned, it enjoys a soft acidic environment, just as you would expect being as it comes from the wilds of the Amazon Basin. This fish is a good mixer although it will have little disagreements with others similar to itself. :)

Good Luck

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back