Mandatory Tutorial

When I first saw this, i thought that somehting like this isn't necessary. When I watched the intro, it was very entertaining, and somehting that I think would be useful for newbies. Especially pointing out the search functions, the different forums, and also the need to provide info when asking a question seemed really good. Not to mention that it was hilarious to watch.

Downsides I see of this is for someone with dialup, loading would take a while. Also, one I think there is a benefit of newbies asking their question over and over. Mopst newbies make many mistakes, I know I sure did. When they ask one question, I've noticed more experienced members will notice other areas where the newbie needs educating. Or help to avoid future problems. In essence, they get advice tailored to what they are working with.

I have to wait till I get home to watch the link. It is blocked at work for "Adult, mature, humor (whoa, can't have humor at work) and shareware downloads".

I see. Well, I just got that link two days ago, and I haven't been on for around half a year, but I guess that I, too, am at fault for not using the search function, then. :p

Most reactions

Back