Malaysian Trumpet Snails (Mts) For Sale/swapsies

If you end up "Needing" to get rid of them in a hurry, (if your tank gets infested) I would be interested in a deal for all of them as long as you dont mind them being used as food for my Puffer fish. :blink:

:good:

It is getting a bit crowded...I overfeed a bit on purpose, the snails are very happy...what were you thinking?

Not sure TBH, after my misshap with the bubble counter I wouldnt blame you if you dont want to sell them to me! :crazy:

lol - its fine :)

what size were you after?

If you end up "Needing" to get rid of them in a hurry, (if your tank gets infested) I would be interested in a deal for all of them as long as you dont mind them being used as food for my Puffer fish. :blink:

It is getting a bit crowded...I overfeed a bit on purpose, the snails are very happy...what were you thinking?

Not sure TBH, after my misshap with the bubble counter I wouldnt blame you if you dont want to sell them to me! :crazy:

Any size is fine but the Bigger the better :good:

How much you wanting for them? :*

Any size is fine but the Bigger the better :good:

How much you wanting for them? :*

30p each, plus 50p postage?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back