Maidenhead Aquatics

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

PrettyDiscus

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I went to my lfs today and he said he couldnt give anything for my fish. I said i didnt mind but maindenhead aquatics give more info about the fish rather than they do. I would rather give them to maidenhead aquatics. Do they give you something if you give them fish?

Ours do. We had to take some Gouramis back and they gave us about a third of what we had paid for them.

They normally give you a third of what they're worth.

We used to get credit for our fry...

what you have to remember though is its not waht they sell them for that you'll get... its what they can buy them in for... normally about 1/5th of the retail price.

We used to get between 50p and 75p per bristle nose fry at about 1". they were selling them out at £3.50 - £4

They normally give you a third of what they're worth.

We used to get credit for our fry...

what you have to remember though is its not waht they sell them for that you'll get... its what they can buy them in for... normally about 1/5th of the retail price.

We used to get between 50p and 75p per bristle nose fry at about 1". they were selling them out at £3.50 - £4

Well i do know them, maybe they were being nice to me. But i think i saw them doing it to other customers aswell.

Most reactions

Back