Livestock: Magnum Pleco L047
Quantity for sale: 1 at 4"
Reason for Sale: Before mentioned
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: £25
Postage & Packaging N/A
Photograph:
DSC_0016.jpg

PHOTO TAKEN DAY OF PURCHASE LAST YEAR - SO HE'S A LITTLE CHUNKIER NOW AND EVEN MORE BEAUTIFULL

Thanks for viewing.

James

hi sorry to hear youve got to close down some tanks.
with out sounding to stupid lol which of these fish would be ok in a tank containing oscars and a jaguar cichlid
i know the plec's would be fine but im not to sure what Geophagus Brasiliensis is.
and how big will the fire mouth and green terror get
thanks louis :)

Sorry to hear you're having to rehome some fish James, but don't feel you need to justify yourself to anyone about it. People situations change, and if fish can't be kept, then it's better to rehome them :good:

hi sorry to hear youve got to close down some tanks.
with out sounding to stupid lol which of these fish would be ok in a tank containing oscars and a jaguar cichlid
i know the plec's would be fine but im not to sure what Geophagus Brasiliensis is.
and how big will the fire mouth and green terror get
thanks louis :)

To be honest any of the cichlids aught to be ok with your Oscar, depending on size of your Oscar. If he/she is already 4"+ then your probably going to have issues, and even if they arent that big yet in 6 months time your oscar will most likely be 6-7"+. Jaguar Cichlids i have no experience with, but from reputation alone i wouldnt put any of them with it to be fair.

The Geo Brasiliensis are a beautifull species of Geophagus species. Often called the Pearl Eartheater they can attain a size of 10", with females usually being a little smaller being no more than 7-8". They are very peacefull IME, however can be a little nippy if not kept in a sociable group of their own i've found. Stunningly active fish that is never shy, and constantly on the go sifting through sand looking for detritus to eat.

The Firemouth will usually attain a size of 5-6", although i have seen on that was 8" once, but i do believe that to be an unusually large specimen, much like a 6,7" man would be haha!

Well, i thought there would have been more interest for atleast some of these, never mind. Still working on the pictures, but i still get the feeling its going to be a LFS jobby - shame :(

ahh dude im on the look out for a nice plec and we went wharf the other day if i had seen this i would have snapped him up

Wharf as in pinxton? If your interested in the super reds vickers is selling i can collect for you and you can collect from south normanton

i already have a super red bn in another tank but its far too small hence whilst i was looking at this at 4"

Fully grown these can attain 30-35cm in length, however i've noticed they are very very slow growers. Beautifull plecs though, mine is darker than he in the picture now as he's been settled for a few months and has really coloured up well. Shame Chris, he's been listed on here for over a month now lol ;) Nevermind.

Still available guys/girls

if we go again soon ill be sure to keep you in mind i would love it and 30 cm will do nicely

Well he hasnt exactly sold in the last month so in time he'll probably still be here. Drop me a message when/if your interested, i think i still have your number i believe.

Most reactions

trending

Back