Lots Of Equipment... Edit And More Just Added!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

nurglespuss

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
hey there, I've got this stuff up for grabs in the sales forum too, but though I might give the swop option some love as well!

Zoomed 501 external filter (pipes need a clean, but have tested it and its running fine)
17L nano cube and base bought from petsathome when they first came out, light was unsafe (burnt through wiring) and so was removed.
EHEIM liberty 2042 HOB filter (brand new) - on hold
2 x Small solidstate 25W heaters (can be regulated with an external (e.g. rena) thermostat).
100W heaterstat (from Argos - brand new!)
100W heaterstat (forget the make)
Fluval 3 plus internal filter which I've just found in the 'cupboard of too #41#### much aquariums stuff'
Hydroset analogue external thermostat.
3000L p/hr powerhead (also brand new)
Tiny internal powerfilter (runs pretty silently and is like a miniature powerhead for a small tank)
Nano light with flexible neck

So thats easily £160 worth of stuff there (ideal if someone were to attempt a nano)

I'll leave it on here for a bit, and if I get no joy, It can all go as seperate lots on Fleabay.

Quantity for swap: As listed
Reason for Sale: No longer needed as have upgraded, spreading the love!
Delivery or Collection: I can post heaters/filters but the tank will have to be collected.
Sales price: Swap for external filter in good working condition
Postage & Packaging: ?
Photograph: Can send on request.
Payment method: I accept postal orders/transfers/paypal (prefer paypal as it gives you a 'reciept').

Cheers all! - there's a fair few quids worth of equipment there, might be good for someone wanting to set up a quarantine tank or similar? (I can even throw in some sand and a a couple of decorations too)...

BTW, not to bump this sorry, I would also accept enough cash to buy a second JBL e700 (which are currently discounted! ;p )

Theplayboy:
Hi, i saw in the "exchange" section you've got a few things spare. Any chance you would sell the nano light separately? Do you have any pictures? What make is it etc.

Hi there, this is the nano light http://t0.gstatic.co...v028qmHLCs5z9KI its a nice bit of kit that gives great plant growth.

Ideally i would like to sell everything as a job lot, but would let the light go for £10 (plus p&p).

Cheers.

Cheers, do you know the measurements at all?

Edit: should have checked my inbox before posting. :crazy:

Are you selling Zoomed 501 external filter seperatly ?

how much for the 501 external filter posted ?

how much for the 501 external filter posted ?

Hi there niknak sorry missed that earlier!

Its a little bulkier/heavier than some of the stuff with the ceramic media, so how about £20 posted?

PM me your address etc. (My post notifications dont work sorry guys!)

sorry to waste your time mate

But I found a new one good luck though I am sure it will go soon :eek:)

IMAG1005.jpg

Quick photo off my phone of the mini external filter.

It will filter up to 30 gallons.

The Eheim liberty will do 2041 will do 60-120L, the 2042 will do 100-200L

Please message me as my notifications for topic response will not work.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back