Filters, Lights, Heaters, Food, Power Head + More For Sale.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Lolly123

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi all have tons of stuff for sale please see below.

Equipment make/model/size: multiple items
Quantity for sale: multiple
Reason for Sale: no longer needed
Delivery or Collection: both
Sales price:
Postage & Packaging: willing to send some items
Photograph: yes.

Tetratec EX1200 external filter with all media, except white filter floss. All pipe work and attachments. Brand new motorhead which is 6 months old. Work perfectly. £55

Full unopened bottle of flourish excel 500ml £10

Eheim Jäger 200w heater, works great, no problems. £10

Tunze power head think its a nano power head £12

Fluval U1 filter boxed and almost new £12

Cichlid gold pellets half a pack and ocean nutrition veggie flake £8

100w Hydor Theo heater, used for about a week £8

X2 Dennerle nano light 11W light almost new in box ( may need adapter for socket on one of them) £15

250L aquarium and cabinet in good condition, with 3x39W T5 lights, fantastic deep tank which is around 3 years old. One or two scratches to front but not visible unless close up. £ Make an offer.

Ill post smaller items. Tank is for collection only. Make an offer guys, it's all great stuff and needs to go.

Pictures below of equipment:

image_zpsf4e0a815.jpg

image_zpsa2ff10d1.jpg

image_zps8fb27362.jpg

image_zps74192883.jpg

image_zpse7da1930.jpg

image_zps5196b180.jpg

image_zpsb88fe33b.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

You got a pic and LPH for the powerhead?

Would you do the Full unopened bottle of Flourish Excel 500ml for £10 posted? 

If so I will take it 
good.gif

I can vouch for all this being good gear guys, saw it all today, if I could afford the tank I'd have it.

Hey Techen,

There is a pic of the powerhead it's in with the heater and pressurised co2 cylinder. I've pm'd back.

Thanks Steve for all the help and vouching for my stuff :)

Black ops,

It says on the box up to 55L tanks. S'upto you ;)

Livewire88,

I dont cover postage, items to be posted will be + £2.00 for first class delivery.

Hey Davemings,
It's yours. Pm me and ill give you PayPal details.
Thanks. ;)

What are the dimensions of the tank? Is the stated price for the Dennerle nano lights for the pair or per light?

Heya dimensions are:

Dimensions: 1027 x 477 x 745 mm / 40" x 18.8" x 29"
Cabinet Dimensions: 1027 x 477 x 650 mm / 40" x 18.8" x 25.6"
Water Volume: 250 Litres

Sorry I should have made that clearer with the Dennerle lights, they cost me £31 each and have been used for about 4 days in total. Ill do £25 for the pair. One is boxed and the other isn't, I must have chucked the box away as we are packing up our home to move soon.

Most reactions

Back