mwood2
Fish Addict
Well I just lost my DP. Yesterday I set up my 20 long by moving everything from my 10 gallon to the 20 (Media, Puffer and plants). When I woke up I found him lying there not moving. Tested water and found .25ppm of ammonia. How did I loose all my bacteria? Temps the same, same type of water?
I am going to let the tank set empty until I get home from work in 7 hours but still, why would this happen? Should I clone my 30 gallon by using its media in there and stock it or am I better off doing another fishless cycle?
I am going to let the tank set empty until I get home from work in 7 hours but still, why would this happen? Should I clone my 30 gallon by using its media in there and stock it or am I better off doing another fishless cycle?







