Lost Api Ph Colour Chart

Fat Boy

Fish Crazy
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
222
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Bristol, England
As the title sugests I've lost my colour chart for my ph test, I don't really wanna buy a new kit just for the chart so if anyone can help me I'd be grateful.

The colour of my result is a light bluey green colour, thats the best I can descibe it, cheers guys.
 
Make of test kit
 
your some where in the mid to high sixes by the sound of it
 
DVC01231.jpg


this help at all?
 
Thanks for all the replys, Torrean thats a great photo, I think I'm in the 7.0 or 7.2 bracket. Needed to know as thinking about starting a Mbuna tank, would of liked it a bit higher but there are ways around it, thanks again everyone.
 
Since you thought that picture was sufficient you might consider saving it or printing it out so you have one the next time you need it.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top