invader
I'm a girl.
Hey everyone. Most people know that I keep weird fish, like bichirs and whatnot, but I was having a look at my 55 gallon grow-out tank last night and I was wondering what I should do with it once the fish in there grow out of it. When they do, I will be left with the following stocking:
Cleithracara maronii (Keyhole cichlid)
3 x Pareutropius buffei (Three stripe African glass catfish)
Parapteronotus hasemani (Dragon knife fish)
3 x Centromochlus perugiae (Honeycomb catfish)
L205 - Peckoltia sp.
Which really isn't much of anything. Eventually, I would hope, the dragon knife will be out of there, but he is the slowest growing fish I have ever seen, so who knows.
I was thinking about doing the cardinal and angel thing, but I don't want to have to worry about the angels or the knife eating the tetras. So, I was thinking: go for the larger bodied tetras like Von Rio Tetras (had them before, and really liked the) and other fish, but I'm not sure.
Basically, I wanted to post this for some advice on what people think I should do. For the bottom, I was thinking of adding banjo cats and my African mudfish, but other than that, the mid-area is open.
Cleithracara maronii (Keyhole cichlid)
3 x Pareutropius buffei (Three stripe African glass catfish)
Parapteronotus hasemani (Dragon knife fish)
3 x Centromochlus perugiae (Honeycomb catfish)
L205 - Peckoltia sp.
Which really isn't much of anything. Eventually, I would hope, the dragon knife will be out of there, but he is the slowest growing fish I have ever seen, so who knows.
I was thinking about doing the cardinal and angel thing, but I don't want to have to worry about the angels or the knife eating the tetras. So, I was thinking: go for the larger bodied tetras like Von Rio Tetras (had them before, and really liked the) and other fish, but I'm not sure.
Basically, I wanted to post this for some advice on what people think I should do. For the bottom, I was thinking of adding banjo cats and my African mudfish, but other than that, the mid-area is open.







