Looking For Idea's

KuronoEnyo

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
So to start off I recently had this idea to start a 50/50 tank. One side black gravel with plants, One side with White Sand and rocks. It would incorporate a lush green side and a hard desolate side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnXEhLr9CM0&lc=Mvu_E8vMUD0yfG7RocodnwZygG4PCnA9eT_lE-LcJfI&lch=email&feature=em-comment_received Here's a vid of what I've accomplished so far.

I'm new to the whole hard scape thing and am just looking on ways to make the desolate side look better.
My plans are just for adding more river rocks, and swapping out the wood for maybe a more twiggy like branch and spreading some of the white sand around it to give it a wintery theme. Also I'm still pretty new to the whole fish keeping things I only started in February.

Ooh that sounds awesome actually. I'll check the big trawl of drift wood next time I'm at my local aquarium for some small chunks of drift wood or maybe one I could chunk up a bit. Also definitely next time I visit the river I'm picking up some rocks, I always find the best ones out there. Thanks for the idea!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back