Looking For Another Giant

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

jasonskillz

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
in august or so, we are going to set up a 300 gal display tank and i REALLY want another giant gourami that has similar coloring to mine. iv looked through so many stores around my location, actually all of them in a 50 mile radius, and no luck. so many albinos, but they dont show any potenial in becoming bright golden pink. has anyone seen then around the stores around your place? im willing to spend a lot just to get another one. it has to be less than 5 inches since i want to raise it while its young. my friend wants a gold arrowana for the tank but i refuse to have such a boring fish. i just love the personality of the gourami.

in august or so, we are going to set up a 300 gal display tank and i REALLY want another giant gourami that has similar coloring to mine. iv looked through so many stores around my location, actually all of them in a 50 mile radius, and no luck. so many albinos, but they dont show any potenial in becoming bright golden pink. has anyone seen then around the stores around your place? im willing to spend a lot just to get another one. it has to be less than 5 inches since i want to raise it while its young. my friend wants a gold arrowana for the tank but i refuse to have such a boring fish. i just love the personality of the gourami.

I am too looking for a Giant Gourami. Where are you seeing these albino's for sale?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back