Look At This

Aaawww those poor fish, not only is it over stocked its a completely barren environment. They'll be doing the fish equivalent of the polar bear pacing before long :angry: :angry: :angry:
 
Alternatively you could not watch the video, that way it gets less views and the creator of the video will have no reason to put more up, or pull similar stunts ;).
 
Alternatively you could not watch the video, that way it gets less views and the creator of the video will have no reason to put more up, or pull similar stunts ;).

Hey guess what, I didn't watch it 'cos I can imagine what it showed and agree with you completely :good:


Sick of this stuff on here, not putting 'my head in the sand' but supply and demand comes to mind here?
 
I swear some of these people that own fish should be just gunned down by a pack of knife weilding rabid donkeys. They deserve the most horrible and confusing death I can think of.
 
It might just be a fish show. Kind of what they do at fish conventions. They are just all probably in there to show the fish off.
 
No these are special knifes. They shoot bullets too. Thats why it's the most confusing thing I could think of. :lol:
 
So he has a tank with a few too many fish? Maybe he is planning on a bigger one? Maybe he got this tank from someone who passed on and he hasn't gotten the chance to do the proper research. Lets do a big favor to the world, and find out more information before making such assumptions... kthx.
 
Seems like some of you have insulted t1tanrush, and that is pretty funny. THis has been posted here 2 months ago too.
 
Seems like some of you have insulted t1tanrush, and that is pretty funny. THis has been posted here 2 months ago too.
actually, its not my tank, I don't "overstock" either. I just think everyone on this forum is very judgemental of "overstocking". It annoys me.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top