Longfin angelfish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

elephantnose3334

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Found on a YouTube channel: Are long fin angelfish rare in Australia? I have never seen one before and my state's fish shops don't sell them. In one picture, the size of the black angelfish is massive compared to the white ones.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1071).jpg
    Screenshot (1071).jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 6yf6rqhsnb951.jpg
    6yf6rqhsnb951.jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 23
You can get them but most shops buy normal finned angelfish because they are cheaper and usually do better than the long finned varieties. If your local pet shop doesn't carry them, ask if they can get some in for you. You usually have to leave a deposit and it could be a few months before they come in, but the shops can order them in if you really want them.

The following links are for the 2 main importers/ wholesalers of freshwater aquarium fish in Australia. They sell to most shops around the country. Other shops also import fish and in Perth, Vebas Aquarium in O'Connor, and Aquotix in Canningvale both import fish and sell to the public. A few other shops do as well.

You can get them but most shops buy normal finned angelfish because they are cheaper and usually do better than the long finned varieties. If your local pet shop doesn't carry them, ask if they can get some in for you. You usually have to leave a deposit and it could be a few months before they come in, but the shops can order them in if you really want them.

The following links are for the 2 main importers/ wholesalers of freshwater aquarium fish in Australia. They sell to most shops around the country. Other shops also import fish and in Perth, Vebas Aquarium in O'Connor, and Aquotix in Canningvale both import fish and sell to the public. A few other shops do as well.

Okay. Have you kept angels before?

Yes I have kept freshwater and saltwater angelfish of various kinds.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back