boeingtech
Fish Fanatic
hi all, i have 55 gallon tank which had 2 clown loaches (around 4"~5") in among others. I lost one of the clown loaches to internal bacteria a month ago
. The loaches always used to be together swimming about but since this loss the remaining loach chooses to stay in a rock hole most of the time. I think he may be lonely so would it be ok to add some smaller clown loaches to the tank or would he not take to the introduction of younger ones..many thanks..
. The loaches always used to be together swimming about but since this loss the remaining loach chooses to stay in a rock hole most of the time. I think he may be lonely so would it be ok to add some smaller clown loaches to the tank or would he not take to the introduction of younger ones..many thanks..







