Loads Of Equipment For Breeder In Ontario

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

cdnarmy28

Reaction score
Good day,

Equipment make/model/size: 15 and 10 Gal Hagen aquariums with Eclipse system hoods, heaters, substrate.
Quantity for sale: 27(15 Gal) 5 (10 gal)
Reason for Sale: Moving
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: Negotiable
Postage & Packaging: In Garage ready for pick up all packaged.
Photograph: Pictures upon request.

I have numerous 10 and 15 gal aqauriums, with everything. They come with eclipse system hoods which include filtration and lighting, as well as heaters and loads of substrate. These aquariums were a part of a store that I once operated and I closed down a few years back with the hopes of using this equipment at one point for breeding. I am in the military and have found that I just do not have the time. The cost will be negotiable as I simply want this stuff to be used instead of sitting in a shed. Please contact me ASAP and if you are interested, the party would have to pick up the equipment. I can supply pictures and accurate numbers if anyone is interested. I am located an hour and a half west of ottawa in a place called Pembroke Ontario.

Thanks
Trevor

Good day,

Equipment make/model/size: 15 and 10 Gal Hagen aquariums with Eclipse system hoods, heaters, substrate.
Quantity for sale: 27(15 Gal) 5 (10 gal)
Reason for Sale: Moving
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: Negotiable
Postage & Packaging: In Garage ready for pick up all packaged.
Photograph: Pictures upon request.

I have numerous 10 and 15 gal aqauriums, with everything. They come with eclipse system hoods which include filtration and lighting, as well as heaters and loads of substrate. These aquariums were a part of a store that I once operated and I closed down a few years back with the hopes of using this equipment at one point for breeding. I am in the military and have found that I just do not have the time. The cost will be negotiable as I simply want this stuff to be used instead of sitting in a shed. Please contact me ASAP and if you are interested, the party would have to pick up the equipment. I can supply pictures and accurate numbers if anyone is interested. I am located an hour and a half west of ottawa in a place called Pembroke Ontario.

Thanks
Trevor

Hi

Do you still have any tanks? I am looking for a 10 gallon and a friend of mine is looking for a 15 - 20 gallon I believe i am about 3 or 4 hours from you in Apsley ontario. Let me know if you still have any tanks and how much you are asking for them

Thanks Debbie

Hi,

Are there any tanks still available? Because I am looking for a bigger tank. I am located roughly 4 - 5 hours away from you around Toronto. My Mom *might* be able to drive me. But first, she said, I actually have to find out if anything is still *available*. Is it?

Thanks, Amberleaf. ^^;

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back