Loaches with coydoras

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

HoldenOn

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Hey all,
What are loaches like? I think it would be interesting to mix them in with some corydoras. Are they compatible?

Pangio genus of loaches (kuhlis, javas) are fine with cories and get along very well, just be sure you've got enough numbers of both. They require similar care.

Botia genus loaches (yoyos, zebras) are not good with cories as they tend to be more boisterous, larger, and can be aggressive.

Pangio loaches are very shy, but as long as you give them lots of hiding places, you will see them more. They come out mostly in evening and at night.

Pangio genus of loaches (kuhlis, javas) are fine with cories and get along very well, just be sure you've got enough numbers of both. They require similar care.

Botia genus loaches (yoyos, zebras) are not good with cories as they tend to be more boisterous, larger, and can be aggressive.

Pangio loaches are very shy, but as long as you give them lots of hiding places, you will see them more. They come out mostly in evening and at night.
Ah. Sounds good, yes I meant pangio, seeing as I probably don't have space for any botia variants. Thank you!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back