FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

nightlife20

Gettin back into it all after 4 yrs off
Reaction score
well today was water change day

did all the norm then came to cleanin my filter, this is the bad bit
i found 2 of my loaches in the filter dead :(

by the looks of it one of the suction cups have come off the back wich left a hole in it, by wich a fish that likes dark places can get into :(

so heres my warnin

the suction cups are there for a reason, always check that they have gone on properly if u ever remove them :(

iv found the suction cup (heddein under my bogwood with my crap prtotectin it) iv stuck it back on no way can anythin get itto it now... the inlets in it are too thin for the loaches to get through so there was no way they could ahve got in that way

sooo upset :( :-(

nightlife20 said:
well today was water change day

did all the norm then came to cleanin my filter, this is the bad bit
i found 2 of my loaches in the filter dead :(

by the looks of it one of the suction cups have come off the back wich left a hole in it, by wich a fish that likes dark places can get into :(

so heres my warnin

the suction cups are there for a reason, always check that they have gone on properly if u ever remove them :(

iv found the suction cup (heddein under my bogwood with my crap prtotectin it) iv stuck it back on no way can anythin get itto it now... the inlets in it are too thin for the loaches to get through so there was no way they could ahve got in that way

sooo upset :( :-(
OOOOOOOOOOOOO! So sorry to hear that. Will have a moment of silence for your loaches, some of my favorite fish............... :-( :-( :/ :/ :X :X :( :(

yer they my fav as well, black kuli loaches :(

defo gonna have to replace them as they liven up my tank loads... cant do it till fri/sat tho :(

Most reactions

Back