Lljdma06's Nano; Scape #2 8/09 - 3/10

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Looks awesome, im drooling over the prospect of this one lol.

Adam

Thanks Adam. I'm getting better with it. Things need to fill in, but I'm encouraged by new leaves in the Nesea and the Myrio. If I can get those plants to survive, then I'm set.

Lol I've broken 4 diffusers, onlu 5 left to go :look: :lol:

We should keep a tally on who breaks the most. I bet I'll catch up with you right quick. I'm a terrible clutz. :lol:

llj

come on llj, i can accept a diffuser but a DC!? How did you manage that??

It was very easy. I dropped it on the sink while I was changing the 4dkh solution. My hands were wet. I told you I was a clutz. I imagine more will be broken in the future.

Actually, I'll probably break the diffuser in the course of this tanks life too, though it's a pollen type diffuser, so it looks a bit more tough. I'm not good with glass. :lol:

It is what it is. :)

More pictures! I took these yesterday.

IMG_3177.jpg

IMG_3191.jpg

IMG_3193.jpg

IMG_3205.jpg

IMG_3201.jpg

IMG_3217.jpg

IMG_3222.jpg

llj

I dont even see how people can break a diffuser, let alone a drop checker, my rhinox seems pretty solid! probably even survive if i trod on it :)

good luck llj

I dont even see how people can break a diffuser, let alone a drop checker, my rhinox seems pretty solid! probably even survive if i trod on it :)

good luck llj

me neither Adam!

Love the shot of the hydrocotyle.

Oh you two are impossible. :lol: I will wait patiently for the day when you two break your glassware. Then I shall gloat in your journals with much glee. :devil: Because, of course, now that you've mentioned it, it will happen. :unsure:

Be careful...

I love the hydrocotyle too. There are so many bubbles under the leaf. Can't believe that plant came from my yard. Pretty awesome. It is growing well. I might have some to swap soon.

llj

I used to have some hydrocotyle leucocephala (sp) in my 10 gallon, nice little herb (think that's what it actually was?), looked very similar to what you have.

good luck llj

me neither Adam!

Love the shot of the hydrocotyle.

Oh you two are impossible. :lol: I will wait patiently for the day when you two break your glassware. Then I shall gloat in your journals with much glee. :devil: Because, of course, now that you've mentioned it, it will happen. :unsure:

Be careful...

I love the hydrocotyle too. There are so many bubbles under the leaf. Can't believe that plant came from my yard. Pretty awesome. It is growing well. I might have some to swap soon.

llj

:lol:

going strong over 1.5yrs ;)
setting the record...

This tank is undergoing, the "I am just growing plants phase" of development. The HC didn't like this tank, I think there was too much light. It is doing much better in my 10g. I'll post a couple pictures of this tank soon. The drop checker is always a nice green and I'm up to 3ml of TPN+ each day. A little guzzler. I also do waterchanges 3x a week. Plants that are doing well

Hydrocotyl verticillata
marsilea minuta
Fissidens frontalis
Myriophylum species
Rotala rotundifolia
anubias
Nymphaea
HM
Bacopa
the new one. I cannot remember the name. Oh yeah, mint charlie. A semi-aquatic from South Florida.
Moss wall, absolutely fantastic.

Plants doing okay, not great, but okay.

Nesea
susswassertag

I added 6 otos initially, but am now down to three. petshop owner really handled them roughly so I wasn't surprised.

I'll take some photos, I promise. I like the tank. It's not the exact scape I want at this moment, but it's about growing plants now, not scaping.

llj

Most reactions

Back