Little frogs

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

fish_face

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi,

I just bought 2 small frogs (about 12mm long ish) from my lfs. They said they would be ok as a pair in my 75gal community tank only i'm not sure exactly what they are. They're quite flat looking. I was told that blood worms were the best thing for them too. I was also told that they would not get much bigger than they are now. I thought that frogs had to be able to climb out though? could they escape? :blink:

Does anyone know what they could be and anything about what they like.

Either African dwarf, or African clawed, the first won't grow much bigger and are peacful, the African clawed will grow much larger and eat small fish such as guppys and neons. Neither are really community. The ACF's for reason mentioned and the ADF because it will be difficult to make sure they are feeding correctly.

Look at the pinned post in this forum, lots of usefull info. If they are ADF's then its possible they will be ok if you can work out a way to feed them without the fish taking it all.

Jon

[EDIT: Looking at your sig, they will probably be much happier in your small tank and they will be easier to feed, assuming they are ADF's]

Most reactions

Back