List Of Gouramis

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Well there trying to...................But I havent got an answer yet :/

Were are u gadazobe :unsure:

Hi 55

On the main page, TFF home page where there are articles on fish there are loads of Gouramis articles, well two at the moment but I have sent 10 or more profiles ofr other Gourami species that will soon be put up so it may be easier for you to do profiles for the main home page and provide a link. :)

Me and Doggfather have done Colisa labiosa, Trichopodus pectoralis, Trichogaster microlepis, Colisa chuna, Sphaerichthys osphromenoides. So Pearl, Kissing, Moonlight, Honey, Dwarf, Snakeskin, Thick lipped, Croaking, Gaint and Chocolate Gouramis have been done most still to be pinned by William but it takes time. So you can still do Spiketail Gourami, Paradise Gourami, Combtail Gourami, Licorice Gourami and the Blue Gourami and its colour forms. :thumbs:

Here is an example of one of the Articles - http://fish.orbust.net/kissinggourami.html

2 things.

1. Wouldn't it be better to write articles on all of these fish and ask will to put them in the Fish Index, help expand the site a bit?

2. With the chocolate a good remark may be extremly delicate! and i would say no cichlids, even "passive" cichlids can get agressive and stress chocolates

Edit: Scrap one, ryan already posted my idea while i was writing my post :grr:

:lol: Dogg beat you to it. :p

55 - If you add more info then a pinned article on the remaining Gouramis would be great. :thumbs:

I have an orange color gourami that I can't identify. It doesn't look like any of those. Any ideas? Its a very nice looking one...

Myke said:
I have an orange color gourami that I can't identify. It doesn't look like any of those. Any ideas? Its a very nice looking one...
probably the gold gourami. the pic that 55gallondude wasn't very good. My bro has a gold gourami that is way more orange (or "gold") than the picture. I'll try to take a picture of it and post either today or tomorow so you can see ofr your self.

Here's a pic I found while i was googling:

Gold_Gourami.GIF

EDIT: Here's the source I got it from: http://www.diveintofish.com/gouramis.htm

There are quite a few orange gouramis. Try looking these up

gold gourami
flame gourami
red honey gourami
honey gourami

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back