Lfs Locations.

momo33

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Newbury Berkshire
Ok, so I have a tom tom, and I like the idea of knowing where local fish shops are, I also like the idea of knowing where the small hidden shops are, and I was kind of wondering why or if the forum "guvnors" ( bosses to our american cousins) would mind if I asked everyone to post their locals on here in this thread or individual country threads with a name of shop, postcode and type of fishes, ie marine,tropical etc etc. Then if I can, or someone else can, we could have a POI made up from them so we can cruise them when visiting the area their in.

What do you think ?. Seems weird we are all into this hobby yet struggle to find shops of repute etc etc.
 
There is a geographical listing on practical fish keeping. A list with ratings would be great though :)
 
if you have the option to use google maps as a sat nav then you can use their search engine for what ever service you are looking for

i have this on my phone and has help me no end
 

Most reactions

Back
Top