Lets See Pics Of People Tanks With Black Substrate!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Stunning tank. What is that backround? Also you have a little box like they do in the lfs what is that for???

Thanks, the background is made by Juwel and is the STR type. As 'minnnt' said the box is for fry. I had some very small galaxy rasbora i put in there till they got a bit bigger

Lovely tank! The 3D background looks great! :good:

I love the black moon sand where is the best place in the uk to get this from?

I got mine from Seapets, free delivery

That black moon sand is gorgeous. is it really as black as your picture in real life. I'm getting black substrate and am just deciding what to go for.

yes i got the black moon sand in and wow, its soooo black. its very nice. blackest substrate ive seen yet.

IMG_8444.jpg

IMG_8447.jpg

these pics show off the substrate best

i see, well thats interesting. Even with p&p its still not a bad price. i mean, it could be cheaper but hey!

thanks for the compliments about the pics, im pretty happy with my new tank, just waiting for it to fill in a bit. im going to need more sand i think. needs more texture.

i see, well thats interesting. Even with p&p its still not a bad price. i mean, it could be cheaper but hey!

thanks for the compliments about the pics, im pretty happy with my new tank, just waiting for it to fill in a bit. im going to need more sand i think. needs more texture.

I am gonna get it from there but it's a big lot and my tank is only a 21 litre for a betta. I don't need that much.

Most reactions

Back