My divided 3 betta male tank has sprung a leak from what looks like the bottom as the water is slowly seeping out from underneath it.
I have absolutely no cash at all to get another tank for at least a week. Now hopefully once its drained I will be able to find the leak and seal it with silicone but in the meantime I do not know where Im going to put the 3 boys.
I have a bucket I can put one in with the heater and filter. A goldfish bowl for another but no filter or heater (this can be daily water changed i guess but no idea how to keep it warm enough) and possibly a jug for the other (again no heater/filter), obviously the one in the bucket should be ok, but Ive got a nasty feeling the other two wont without a heater.
Anyone other ideas on what I can use - I have an airpump and bubble disc that could be used in the bowl but its no replacement for a filter.
Nightmare
I have absolutely no cash at all to get another tank for at least a week. Now hopefully once its drained I will be able to find the leak and seal it with silicone but in the meantime I do not know where Im going to put the 3 boys.
I have a bucket I can put one in with the heater and filter. A goldfish bowl for another but no filter or heater (this can be daily water changed i guess but no idea how to keep it warm enough) and possibly a jug for the other (again no heater/filter), obviously the one in the bucket should be ok, but Ive got a nasty feeling the other two wont without a heater.
Anyone other ideas on what I can use - I have an airpump and bubble disc that could be used in the bowl but its no replacement for a filter.
Nightmare







