Lda31 Pleco Picture - New Addition/clown Loach Picture

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Sophie

Fish Herder
Reaction score
So I had a complete restock of my 260L, sold on all previous stock except the female Angelfish, which I then paired with my DD Angelfish, remarkably successfully I have to say. After a day or two of liplocking she has accepted him as her mate, hopefully - she is fattening up with eggs and both of their papillae have been on shown for the past few hours so it's promising.

Anyway..

I found this beauty and couldn't resist.
Colonel Mustard the Mustard Spot Pleco or so I am to believe that is what he is.
Gorgeous size and an absolute bargain for how big he is also - that and I haggled for a deal for him and an L200 (will show when I get a decent picture).

IMG_20131001_203411.jpg

And just to show, my Clowns enjoying a nice Tropical Grazer from New Era - well, so is the Bristlenose!

IMG_20131002_190153.jpg

Apologies for poor picture quality, phone is pants!

They're all gorgeous! Any chance of a FTS? :)
Looking forward to pics of the other fishies!

I'll go try - it's very boring atm, all basic as I am moving house soon so I didn't want to take apart a tank I liked the look of :p
Have to go wake them up by turning the light on!

DSC_0231.jpg

There ya go - super boring. About £160 worth of bogwood all stacked up for him to rasp away on. Two bits of blanched courgette in there that hopefully he'll munch on tonight - the LFS I got him from said he was only feeding him on dry wafers which I wasn't too impressed with but we will see how he takes to these and some meaty goods tomorrow morning. The Angels are sleeping under the far left corner too. The tank looks like nothing lives there! :p

Oh, it does look a bit empty, but that is some very lovely looking wood! I can't wait to see what it looks like after you've moved and done what you want with it :D
Sorry for making you wake them up :p
Hope he enjoys the courgette! Nomnomnom

Beautiful!

That driftwood in your looks really good!

Good luck for your Angels, I hope you get a successful spawn :)

First place I went to TTA :p

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back