Last One To Post Here Wins

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
rip.gif

That awkward moment when your platy spits sand into the filter to make it go... fgkjhtihdflkgjdflktntypojsdfkjfflkvgnjtioygjudroithjoifgjdklfgjl.........

That awkward moment when you get your guppies home from your partners to find that your partners baby Polypterus Senagalus has eaten one of his eyes...

??? what???

That awkward moment when a shelf in your freezer is dedicated to frozen blood worms, krill, and fish for all the aquatic animals and fish
smile.png

well i think i am converting this to an awkward moment thread
wink.png

Yes, my partner has 3 baby Polypterus Senegalus and my guppies were residing temporarily in the same tank and suddenly I only have 1 male guppy and he only has 1 eye. Instead of 2 male guppies both with 2 eyes 
huh.png

That awkward moment when you go upstairs at 4am to find your female guppy is in the middle of a sort of difficult birth so end up staying up till 6am watching her -_- And then the other awkward moment when you wake up the next morning to find she's still giving birth and that the bumblebee goby can't sit right because his belly is too big so he just keeps rolling over XD

that awkward moment when you buy the preggo platy below because you want fry.... and then the next morning it looks like the second pic... and there are no babies and the other fish are to small and coudnt have eaten them and there is a net over the filter intake 
Dunno.gif

DSCN2632.jpg

RSCN3076.jpg

Sometimes females will abort their brood when stressed, such as moving to a new aquarium.

THESE FEEDER CRICKETS ARE DRIVING ME BIACULEATUS!!!!

My crazy palys decidied to sprout 5 new polyps, hooooray!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back