Last Fish You Bought/Got

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

The last fish I gave to someone who visited my fishroom was Aphjyosemion sp COFE 10-23. Small world!

The last fish I bought, at the end of a list of fish due to arrive tomorrow, were 90 cardinals - a great choice.

The last fish I got was a blue delta guppy. I got him donated from an aquascape store downtown last week. He wanted to get rid of all his guppies that were left (weren't that many anymore). I could've taken them all but some just weren't fish I could really work with. He asked me: Please, help me out and take this guppy home with you...
He doesn't wanna sell guppies anymore but more specializing on real nano fish.

But this coming saturday, I'll be having new fish as well...

I an waiting for a box to arrive in the next hour or so with 6 Black Schultzei corys. I really need another six, but my friend who spawns them only had six ready to send. I may have to go shopping....

10 embers that were part of my small tank experiment, 10 gallons. They were going to go with me to the office but I had continuous issues with the small tank, I siphoned some accidentally, lost others to other bad luck, and gave the rest away. While dismantling the tank I found one ember that now lives with my Angels, he has been there for almost a year now. The whole small tank was a miserable experience for me, 20 gallons is the smallest for me from now on.

The last critter I acquired for one of my tanks was 11 Thai micro spider crabs, but if you are strictly talking fish that would have to be the ones I adopted when I acquired a used aquarium: 4 kuhli loaches, 6 neon tetras, 1 bristlenose ancistrus, 1 angelfish.

Neocaridina shrimp. Technically not fish though, so then it would be my Bolivian ram and cherry barbs. One of the best decisions I ever made! Ramsey (the Bolivian ram 🤣) is a complete dork! ☺️

Most reactions

trending

Back