Large Angelfish

hi everyone

if i no the angel will be ok then i will spend seven hundred pounds on as every one else would tell you on this forum they no i have a taste of expenseive fish lol
well lucky you :)

I think that mix of angels is a recipe for disaster

well i have got five angelfish so far

half moon angel
blue spot angel
rock beauty angel
juv blue faced angel

thats all that is going in for the next 2 months i have added 4 extenal filters and one wet/dry tricle filter and 3 protine skimmers 50lbs of live rock so i have 8 filters on that tank the last aquarium i will be setting up so that is just spare equitment and bought 3 new protine skimmer v2 400 v2 600 v2 800 and your all wonder why all this equitment is going on is because i will be adding a large queen angelfish and all those angels will need alot of filters

regards scott

well i have got five angelfish so far

half moon angel
blue spot angel
rock beauty angel
juv blue faced angel

thats all that is going in for the next 2 months i have added 4 extenal filters and one wet/dry tricle filter and 3 protine skimmers 50lbs of live rock so i have 8 filters on that tank the last aquarium i will be setting up so that is just spare equitment and bought 3 new protine skimmer v2 400 v2 600 v2 800 and your all wonder why all this equitment is going on is because i will be adding a large queen angelfish and all those angels will need alot of filters

regards scott
There is a good chance that a large queen will kill the others

I'd go for a juv queen

the external filter & tricle filter will be nitrate factories & angels can be sensitive to nitrates

sorry to be negative

the external filter & tricle filter will be nitrate factories & angels can be sensitive to nitrates

sorry to be negative
Anything can produce nitrates. It's how they're taken care of more than anything. If they are cleaned/rinsed regularly then then might be ok. That'd be alot of work, imo but it's not impossible.

i have got 2 spare nitrate filters i have just atttached and the queen angel will be fine if it is that last angel in the tank you usally add the king & queen fish at the same time but i will add a juv king in 3 months time btw the wet and dry trickle filter works good on a fish only tank for bring oxygen for the water

i bought a 3" Yellow belly regal angelfish in qt are the sensitive to copper because the one i just got has ws so got 20% off on it

Most reactions

Back