Michelleuk
Fishaholic
- Joined
- May 20, 2006
- Messages
- 467
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I am selling my much loved fish tank. It has been well cared for. I would keep it if I had room.
View attachment 61317
Equipment make/model/size: Rena Aqualife Beech 120 x 40. Cabinet and tank with lid and lights, xp2 external filter (with tubes).
Reason for Sale: Brought a corner tank
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price:£280 ono offers welcome
Location: Welwyn Garden city, Hertfordshire
Comes with spare shelf we made ( on the right in pictures).
PICTURES - http
/s131.photobucket.com/albums/p317/michelleuk/Rena%20Tank%20for%20sale/?action=view¤t=shelf.jpg
any questions please feel free to ask.
View attachment 61317
Equipment make/model/size: Rena Aqualife Beech 120 x 40. Cabinet and tank with lid and lights, xp2 external filter (with tubes).
Reason for Sale: Brought a corner tank
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price:£280 ono offers welcome
Location: Welwyn Garden city, Hertfordshire
Comes with spare shelf we made ( on the right in pictures).
PICTURES - http
/s131.photobucket.com/albums/p317/michelleuk/Rena%20Tank%20for%20sale/?action=view¤t=shelf.jpgany questions please feel free to ask.
, I take it that these are cut outs for hoses of your external filter. What I would like to know is if these would match mine. I use a Fluval 205 external filtration system with an 18mm diameter hose, could you tell me approximately how big your hoses are? I just need to know if the lid on the tank would shut tight with the cut outs and my filter/hoses assembled together
. Could you also advise on the state of the tank's glass surface too? Does it have any scratches? How long have you had it for etc. 







