Hey guys just got my NEW BIG TANK!! and have set it up! I have been in this hobby for over 4 years now and I knew nothing could go wrong! A friend helped me set it up. We started at her house we cleaned and bagged her fish and took them round to my house to be floated in my tank while we move the fish tank + cabnit. So after we had it set up and the temperature stable we added her fish. Then the next morning we added my fish from my tank. Everything was going great! AND THEN! just 2 days after all the fish had settled down and were enjoying thier new tank noticed a krib rubbing just every so often. Maybe once every 3 hours or so. I checked the ph it was reading 7.6 and checked the temp and it was fine too. So I did some research and Iv' heard that kribs rub against things because they come from a chiclid family and thats what chiclids do? Haha. So if you could please reply any advice would be really helpful!







