flippajh
Fish Crazy
I've had 3 apple snails for a couple of weeks, and thought it was strange as I noticed the black trapdoor in one of the plant pots, and then when I did the water change at the weekend, the empty shell appeared. I've got a few different type of loach, but the biggest queen loach is only a couple of inches so didn't think it would be that.
The remaining two apple snails are slowly making their way across the front of the tank this evening, and each of the kribs in turn is attacking them. They wait until the skirts of the snails appear and then dive in making the snails jump back in their shells.
Is this normal, thought the apple snails would be safe, perhaps I'll have to find them a new home!
Thanks
The remaining two apple snails are slowly making their way across the front of the tank this evening, and each of the kribs in turn is attacking them. They wait until the skirts of the snails appear and then dive in making the snails jump back in their shells.
Is this normal, thought the apple snails would be safe, perhaps I'll have to find them a new home!
Thanks








