Krib Pairing Up

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Guppi32011

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi all, i have had my kribensis exactly 2 weeks now, 2 females and 1 male. There was some aggressiveness but now they have calmed down. I think i now have a pair the female is bright cherry red and she swims bu the male curling up vibrating, they are also both very calm with one another. They are both hovering above a makeshift cave and the male goes in. I just noticed the male also vibrating back at the female they were vibrating at the same time. Do you think they will breed soon?

Well this is your third topic about this now, it would be cool to keep it in one topic and maybe reply as it would be nice to see pics etc if they do pair up and breed. Your first topic mentioned it was almost 2 weeks and now you say its been 2 weeks exactly, so im guessing you had only had them a week in the first topic?

Just give them some time, mine took 3ish weeks to pair and then a further 2 weeks to lay, it does take some time but it will happen trust me. The behaviour you mention is them displaying their colours to each other and is part of saying hey I wanna breed!

Don't take what i've said the wrong way, just trying to make your posts easier to follow :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back