Killifish & House Flies

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hi sorry to hi jack your threqd a little.

I was just wondering if bugs can only be fed to this kind of fish or can you feed them to other kinds to?

What kinds of bugs can you feed other than flies and ants. how about little spiders?

Cheers

Ally

i also feed woodlice (small ones not the adults) ants, worms (make sure they empty themselves of earth before feeding) maggots, spiders, craneflys etc etc
would be wary of any hard shelled bugs though incase the fish choke or they cause a blockage

Brill thanks for that :)

We get loads of spiders and little woodlice

Good thing you didn't come around here. The place is full of crooks and shady characters, and most of them are politicians and council workers Watch out for that in Queensland too. The current affairs TV shows are always running reports on Queensland councils being greedy and revenue raising via parking fines and stupid acts. Tonight they showed the local council ranger parked in a "No Parking" bay for over an hour while he went around writing parking tickets for everyone else.
Why does everyone in OZ I've met say that about their own communities.
I'd swop with you any day Col then you'll see crooks and corruption at the highest level.
Regards
BigC

Good thing you didn't come around here. The place is full of crooks and shady characters, and most of them are politicians and council workers Watch out for that in Queensland too. The current affairs TV shows are always running reports on Queensland councils being greedy and revenue raising via parking fines and stupid acts. Tonight they showed the local council ranger parked in a "No Parking" bay for over an hour while he went around writing parking tickets for everyone else.
Why does everyone in OZ I've met say that about their own communities.
I'd swop with you any day Col then you'll see crooks and corruption at the highest level.
Regards
BigC
i try not to take any notice of the childish behaviour of australian politicians
mainly because im distracted by the diversity of wildlife outside my house
hey BigC i also highly recommend otway fly
heres a link if your interested:
http://www.otwayfly.com/

KOTP

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back