Killi Identification

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

sharky_oleary

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Could someone identify this killifish?. All the guy at the shop could tell me is it was a killi.

Thanks in advance

RW8fg.jpg

Sorry to say it is not a Killi it is a Peacock Goby
Tateurndina ocellicauda

Cheers guys, i should be mad but i think its beautiful fish all the same,

one last question did i over pay for this fish? (£8)

Cheers guys, i should be mad but i think its beautiful fish all the same,

one last question did i over pay for this fish? (£8)

Yeah, a little, up newcastle i payed £6 for a pair, but lost my male when he got wedged under a orniment :( been looking for another male or pair for ages, but seem to be fairly hard to come by when you are after them, when i was considering buying one, i had a choice of placed for them! lol

Cheers for that, going to go back tomorrow and ask for a second one £8 for a pair seems fairer. While on the subject what did you feed yours on? I have some danios in the tank and fear they will snap anything i put in before the goby gets a chance.

Cheers for that, going to go back tomorrow and ask for a second one £8 for a pair seems fairer. While on the subject what did you feed yours on? I have some danios in the tank and fear they will snap anything i put in before the goby gets a chance.

They ate everything. pellet, flake, blood worm, daphnia (live and frozen), unfortunate platy and endler fry lol. The female i have left is in my maturing guppy fry tank and loves mircoworm. If the danios get the food too fast, sinking pellets are always good, or just use a tube to deliver the food to the lover levels of water

Most reactions

Back