Keeping Both Amphibians And Fish In A Paludarium

Well, there are musk turtles but they don't go very will with fish. Also caecilians, but I don't know how much use they would make of the land. You could also try the north american grey tree frogs. They would probably be less likely to eat the fish than larger frogs.

I've seen some soft shelled turtles recently, I don't know how big they grow. I would imagine not too big as they're in the lfs :S

Also, my lfs has a tank like you want, they keep rainbowfish and corys with anoles. There are some frogs too but i can't remember what they're called. Another one they have is water dragons and albino toads, I don't know if the dragons would eat fish or anything though! LOL, i bet i havn't helped at all. But good luck :D

I've seen some soft shelled turtles recently, I don't know how big they grow. I would imagine not too big as they're in the lfs
The soft shell turtles I see in lfs' are fly river turtles... :p So be careful

That's a very dangerous assumption, maybe your lucky and have got an lfs that doesn't sell any tank-busters, but I see things like silver arowanas (4'), pacu (bout 3')and Pangasius (4') all the time in some lfs' :(.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back