Juwel Trigon 350

Lord Fishheart

Fish Crazy
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Ferryhill,County Durham
I have just purchased a Juwel Trigon 350 corner tank and removed the internal filter. Replacing it with a Fluval 405

The question I have is there anyway I could use the internal juwel heater without the filter, what could I use to attach the heater to the tank?

Grateful for any advice
 
You can buy heater "clips" which attatch to the heater and then suction cups to stick to the glass.
EH4017300_1.jpg


Just remove the heater from the filter casing (not very hard at all) adn then use the clips to hold the heater in place. You could also use a heater guard, which is useful if you have larger, more boisterous fish and have no other way of protecting the heater.
Heater%20guard.jpg
 
Hello there a 350 you lucky thing I just got the 190 :good:

Does your kit not come with a holder for your heater that hooks over the box that is at the back of the Aquarium ? you can always get the suckers that fit direct to the Tank glass as well.

Everyone has there favourite stores for ordering , one of mine for parts is Aqua care direct very helpful and extremely Quick with dispatching orders and they concentrate a lot on stocking Juwel products : www.aquacare.co.uk
 
Hi Fishheart,

I have removed the filter box and use the Juwel heater just with suction cups as Shroob mentions. No problems!

BTT :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top