Juwel Structured Backgrounds

carrera

Fish Crazy
Joined
Mar 28, 2006
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Liverpool, UK
im soon redoing one of my tank setups and was wondering if anyone has any of these juwel "STR" backgrounds in their tanks and what they think of them? im also having trouble finding a picture of any actually in a tank so if you have one i could see in action, id appreciate it :)

thanks
 
If your on about that black stuff I did use it but it took alot of room in my tank and stuff and I dunno I didnt like it but it was good as I could place rocks on it and such.
 
I have a 2ft tank with the old style "str" background (before they changed it to make it look like black bark)
I have two pieces of this boxed (450mm x 450mm) and would be interested in parting with it for the right price.
 
i saw i lovely backgroung at one of my lfs it had a tree stump built into it but they wanted like £170 for it and i could get another tank for that.

i was thinking of getting the square jewel rocks background but didn't in the end.

:good:
 
i think im just gonna slap some black plastic background on it instead, doesnt seem worth the effort/price for this stuff judging by lack of reactions :)

thanks guys
 
Hi I have this background in my rio 180, my shrimp and polkadot loach seem to like it and it looks good too :good: looks even better now its fully planted

180.jpg
 
If you want black then I think you can never go wrong with normal black vaselined on the back(outside).
 
4991012a.jpg


This is the rock background made by Juwel...
Sorry forgot to say its a Rio 300!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top