Just Wondering...

wackystarfish

Fishaholic
Joined
Jun 9, 2008
Messages
550
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Blackpool
Would it be possible to add some juvinile gold rams, if so how many and what sex? I am not looking into breeding them. I have a 32 gallon freshwater tank, containing one small angel, seven neon tetras, three amano shrimp, two pelvachromis taenitus. The tank has been running for two years, as for the angel and tetra clash, it isnt to be worried over as the tetras are actually half the size of the angel!!! i bought them two years ago along with the tank lol. Any way, are gold rams possible? Also, can i add anything else? The tank looks a bit bare :/ It is heavily planted, with bogwood etc...
Thanks,
Finlay
 
I'd say no, simply due to the two pelvachromis,
In a larger tank then it would be ok, but in a 32G there isn't really enough room for the three cichlid species to have sufficient territories.
 
Yeah i guess so. It just seems as though the tank needs something. I cant think what however. Any ideas?
 
Yeah i guess so. It just seems as though the tank needs something. I cant think what however. Any ideas?

how about 7 black neons and one of the more rarer small plecs ?

or something like 5 Praecox rainbows
 
A barb of some sort?

I would recommend:
Cherry
Golden
or
Pentazona
 
Im not really into shoaling fish, thats the problem :( I want something kind of big and colourful. Hmmm, i dont know!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top