Jeff Lange
Fish Fanatic
- Joined
- Apr 11, 2008
- Messages
- 125
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Whoot. Finally did it and upgraded my 65 gallon to a 90 gallon setup. My old stand, Pine was having structural problems which kind of made the decision easier.
New Stand, Tank, Canopy Awsome Aqueon Mission Series in Cherry, 4' X 18 looks awsome. I think I'm crazy
My fish are so spoiled.
I am using my 2 Rena XP3 filters for the new setup, the same I used in my 65 gallon and same fishload etc. Does everyone think this is enough filtration or do I need to change 1 filter to maybe an XP4 or just add a 3rd XP3, which I have? I also have a AZoo battery backup with 2 airstones running.
I do weekly water changes , also have a Teco chiller w/UV and heater inside Chiller.
My fish load is :
2 Large Angels Paired
2 Clown Loaches
1 Black Ghost Knife 7-8"
1 Royal Pleco 3-4"
1 Flying Fox 3"
6 Coradora's
2 Otocinclus catfish 1"
New Stand, Tank, Canopy Awsome Aqueon Mission Series in Cherry, 4' X 18 looks awsome. I think I'm crazy
My fish are so spoiled.I am using my 2 Rena XP3 filters for the new setup, the same I used in my 65 gallon and same fishload etc. Does everyone think this is enough filtration or do I need to change 1 filter to maybe an XP4 or just add a 3rd XP3, which I have? I also have a AZoo battery backup with 2 airstones running.
I do weekly water changes , also have a Teco chiller w/UV and heater inside Chiller.
My fish load is :
2 Large Angels Paired
2 Clown Loaches
1 Black Ghost Knife 7-8"
1 Royal Pleco 3-4"
1 Flying Fox 3"
6 Coradora's
2 Otocinclus catfish 1"







