Just to say hello !!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Fishsmurf

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi all.... :D

Wasn't to sure where to post just to say hello !! Have been lurking for a couple of days but just wanted to say hi to all......

A bit about my current dependants....

3 tanks:

12g community - Lyre tails mollies, tetra's.
35g community - Just started fishless cycle - Going to be Angels / gouramies / clowns currentley in 55g
55g Discus tank - 2 at the moment with above Angels etc but will be purely discus with the next 6 weeks or so.....

Been keeping fish for about a year. Probably about the most addictive hobby in existence !!

Anyway, it seemed rude to be hanging around without saying hi, so have you got room for one more addict ?? B)

We always have room for "one more", Fishsmurf!!

Welcome to the forum. Nothing like having another member with MTS (Multiple Tank Syndrome).

How about posting some pics if you have them. We would love to see your tanks.

CM

Hey CM....

Thanks for the welcome.

No pics yet, I am going away in a couple of weeks so going to pick-up digi cam tax free then.....

LOL - MTS..... Oh yes, that "we can squeeze one more tank in the spare room honey, honest" arguement is starting to wear a little thin with s/o..... -_-

But hey..... :D

Welcome to the forum Fishmurf :thumbs:

...u could try "but the fish are to big for the tank now, it's only right to give them a bigger tank!" ;) ;) :p :lol:

Cheers GL :D

BTW, couldn't agree more about your point in another post about adding meds etc......:

Oh GOD, Fishsmurf,

Don't teell GL you actually liked and followed his advice......we'll never get his head outta the clouds :lol: :lol: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :D :lol: :lol:

CM

Ok, some-one tell me quick where the delete post button is ?? You never know GL may have in printed and framed already. :D :D

FS

Most reactions

Back