Just Some Pics I Have Been Taking Recently....

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Great photos, I love "Monument" and "Bridge 3" :good:

Both the white and the Purple Orchid are Phalaenopsis (also called a moth orchid) but I couldn't tell you exactly which cultivar, a stunning orchid no matter it;s breeding. I love the blue in the lake and really like the pics Looking Up, Abstract and Trees. Great pics :good:

Stunning Orchid photos but you obviusly ave some good talent because your other photos like the landscapes etc are also really good!

I love the lake photo because i love how you got the green curves of the bank so completely spot on!!

Beautiful area! Whereabouts are the photos taken??

Some quality photos there. Good job. I like the landscapes especially. The lake is my favorite.

Stunning Orchid photos but you obviusly ave some good talent because your other photos like the landscapes etc are also really good!

I love the lake photo because i love how you got the green curves of the bank so completely spot on!!

Beautiful area! Whereabouts are the photos taken??

Sorry for the late reply! The orchids were taken in my house using the tv as the background. The rest were taken at sedgefiled. There is a nature reserve there which is nice.

Most reactions

Back