fuman_chica
Fishaholic
I had a coupon (haha that makes me laugh...) for 5 ADFs for $5. So I went and got five and a five gallon tank with a power filter (the MiniBow 5 tank I think....)
Well, I set it up and it looks BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so excited. I've had ADFs before, but never a tank dedicated to them.
I copied someone on here and bought a hermet crap decoration which is two palm trees with a hammic tied between them. And then I have a flowy plant and a cave as well. Once the tank is all cycled out (I took gravel from my established main tank to use as the gravel in this one) then I'll get more gravel so I can put a few more plants in for them.
When my daughter gets up from her nap I'll go get some pictures.
I got a really porky frog... he/she is so cute!! I love it! It likes to stare at me. They make me laugh, they are so cute!
Well, I set it up and it looks BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so excited. I've had ADFs before, but never a tank dedicated to them.
I copied someone on here and bought a hermet crap decoration which is two palm trees with a hammic tied between them. And then I have a flowy plant and a cave as well. Once the tank is all cycled out (I took gravel from my established main tank to use as the gravel in this one) then I'll get more gravel so I can put a few more plants in for them.
When my daughter gets up from her nap I'll go get some pictures.
I got a really porky frog... he/she is so cute!! I love it! It likes to stare at me. They make me laugh, they are so cute!
I bet they'll like to sit in the hammock. The only thing I don't like is the blue gravel, but as long as it suits them or you
) outside the island. I think it's cute. I also like it because they stand out instead of blending in.
.







