Wow what gorgeous little fishes i just got today, 3 Wasp Fish.
Funny from what i have read they are usually quite stationary however these 3 are all over the tank.
I think they have settled already as they have all eaten already.
Will try and get Photos tonight, which i will post separately on the photo gallery part of the forum i will put a link from here to there
EDIT
peling
Funny from what i have read they are usually quite stationary however these 3 are all over the tank.
I think they have settled already as they have all eaten already.
Will try and get Photos tonight, which i will post separately on the photo gallery part of the forum i will put a link from here to there
EDIT
peling
Welcome to the world of wasp fishes! I only have 1, but it is 2 inches long now. I have ordered some more from live aquaria.com but they dont have any in stock. I am just paitently
waiting...







