just gonna cry a bit

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I`m sorry man :-( It'll be okay man,you'll find more fish to enjoy :)

Edit Learning this fourms smiles,didnt mean for that tounge to stick out

Sorry I couldn't help you.

Unfortunately, they had to die at some point. Had they not died of diseases, they would have died of old age. :nod: (Unfortunately the nod has a smile)

If it's any consolation, you tried. If you've had them for years, you didn't make any mistakes.

The best thing to do now is just move the fish and tear down the tank and rebuild. At least you'll be able to start over, if you want (which may not be much consolation, I'm sorry.)

Sorry to hear about your fish :( You mentioned in your first post that you've changed the water conditioner. I'm curious to hear what you were using before and what you're using now...

i had been using... nutrafin aqua plus. i am now using tetra aqua aqua safe :p

i think some may survive. touch wood. the neons, cherry barbs, harlequins and 3 remaining cories seem fine. i shall see...

I wish you the best of luck. :thumbs: Just keep trying to save them. they should be able to rebound if you keep the conditions good. :D

:-( Greathat, I'll join you and cry with you. In the last 2 days I have lost 3 of my fishies (they got ick) I'm treating the rest but they don't look happy. :no:
But at least we tried to help help and they know that we love them.

Most reactions

Back