Jumbo Neon's Disappearing

Alimak

New Member
Joined
May 8, 2009
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Surrey, United Kingdom
Hey,

I currently have a 60L Tetra Auqa Art fish tank that is the home to 1 Female Siamese Fighting Fish, I dwarf Goumai, 3 Tetra's 4 Guppies and now only 1 Jumbo Neon.

I had to until the other day but when I cleaned my tank out I noticed there was only 1 Neon left. The other neon had disappeared. I have a feeling that it may have ended up in the filter system but I'm not sure, there was no body left in the tank.

Could anyone suggest what I could do?

Many Thanks
Alimak
 
Could you put something over the filter intake to cover any large holes? Tights maybe, or sponge. Your tetras and neons both like to be in shoals so making both their numbers up to 6 (maybe one at a time to keep additions gradual) would be good :)
 
I was going to add morea t the weekend but didnt think it was a good idea as had just done a water change I was going to go tonight to get more. I could do that I never thought of that. Thanks for you idea ellena x
 

Most reactions

Back
Top