Join The Oscar Club, Its Just For Fun

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
things have settled a little but they do still fight :( the catfish seems to torment the oscars, it actually swims up to them and teases them, even when it gets a bite or gets pushed away it comes back.

ok am gonna try and get this little clip up ive shortened it as it was too long lol!

Glad to hear they've settle down a bit :)

So some more pics of my guy and his tank, which is pretty bear now :lol:

HPIM0868.jpg

HPIM0877.jpg

HPIM0872.jpg

HPIM0884.jpg

And because I got carried away with the camera last night, pics of my 50g and my new gold sev's

HPIM0906.jpg

HPIM0899.jpg

And the non stop swimming congo tetras :)

HPIM0894.jpg

hes not staying in with jambo obviously i am just finishing off his tank, and he will be in there all on his own ( the big fish have now all gone to their new home) jambo is being cool at the moment, but i dont want to push my luck so im off to get on with it :)

shelagh xxx

hi nelly, was a local guy, he has a 4ft tank and a 5ft tank, so they can be split up too which is great,as there were a few sharks in with that lot :( he is going to join the forum at some point too :) ( i nagged him lol)

Haha, Ive named mine Merlin now :D

Thor is great thou :)

Think its at number 7 for you, Spish got 6 - but I could be wrong ??

I named him thor because he's a conqueror! he's killed about 30 fish. not that i should be bragging about that, but he pretends that he's fine with the other fish until i'm not looking, and then destroys them.
7 sounds good. i'll take it

umm errrr hmmmmm eeeeee aaaaaa oooooooooo well, thats because,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wait brb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,<BANG> Nelly ran out the door leaving a trail of smoke
untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back