Java Moss, Christmass Moss, Willow Moss Etc..

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Iheartfish

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am in great need of aquarium moss, from someone uk based. I would like java moss, Christmas moss, flame moss or willow moss or something along those lines. I have searched long and hard to no avail. All my Lfs do not stock it, I even work at one and can't get any from my fish and plant suppliers :-( I really really want to make a sort of bonsai tree for my tank at some point, but think I'll start by trying to get it growing on a coconut shell (tips on how-to greatly appreciated). If anyone knows anyone who I can get some from (maybe it's you?) that is uk based who do not charge a fortune would be amazing!!! Also if anyone is feeling kind and would like to donate a little would make me very happy, not to mention my fish haha! eBay seems to be pretty rubbish for it, paying a fortune for the smallest amount which then has to travel around the world. Help, it's making my head all hurty :-(
I look forward to your replies.
Thank you muchos!

Or ebay. As for attaching, superglue will work wonders until it attaches itself and is fish safe once dry.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back